No products in the cart.
1. Beginning is always the hardest part. Push yourself to keep going. It gets easier.
2. Consistency creates habits, and habits create the results to want to achieve.
3. If you want to get better, pain is unavoidable. Don’t shy away from it.
4. If you don’t get out of your comfort zone, you’ll never achieve your goals.
5. People who do things better than you are your teachers, not your competition.
6. Often, thinking you can’t go on any longer is a illusion. You often can.
7. Sometimes things don’t go as planned. Accept it and move on.
8. When you’re going uphill and you want to quit, don’t. Move slower if you have to, but keep going. You will get there.
9. Happiness shouldn’t be put on hold until you cross the finish line. Enjoy as much as you can along the way, even when the going gets tough.
10. Don’t let your desire for improvement rob you of pride in small victories!
Now get out there, and go, go, go!
By Suzanne Kvilhaug